The Advantages of Waxing – For Men
Few people on Earth know the way to really revel in a hairy back, as well as die-hard naturists don’t always love the dream of a man in a tight swimsuit with huge swathes of pubic hair peeking out of his thighs. In the same way, a mono-brow isn’t thought to be attractive on most members of the male species, and hairy nostrils are not really a pretty sight either.
It is estimated that approximately one in three men regularly get rid of hair from their backs, chests, legs or genital areas.
What to do? Well, real men – and by that we mean the metrosexual kind of male, who is not scared to wear a pinky ring or, on occasion, use a fake tan – swear that man enhancement is the way to go. Also known as “maxing”, male waxing isn’t just for the genitals nasty nose hair trim.
Alright guys, let’s not go hog-wild here. Even though you can wax virtually any portion of your body where there is hair, it’s not recommended or the interior of the ears or nose (ouch!) – unless done by a specialist. And leave those eyelashes alone!
It is estimated that about one in three men regularly eliminate hair from their backs, chests, legs or pubic regions – and that nine in ten girls find profligate back hair a bit, shall we say, less than appealing. Saying that, don’t just grab the nearest razor and dig in. For the vast majority of follicle-phobes, waxing is infinitely preferable for shaving, creaming or plucking. Reasons include:
* Regions that are bald thanks to waxing remain so for as many as eight weeks – depending on the individual – and the hair often grows back somewhat softer and less coarse. That’s because the hair is removed in the root, rather than shaving where just the top layer of the hair is removed.
* The wax used also acts as an exfoliant, leaving the skin considerably smoother. This is only because it eliminates all the dead skin cells on the top layer of the epidermis and reveals smoother, peachier skin in its place.
* Guys who wax discover that unlike with razors, there’s no tell-tale stubble the following day.
Waxing is smoother and kinder – and smells fab!
Hair-Free without Hassle: Salon Waxing
For waxing to work, it needs to be done properly. This implies either seeing a cosmetologist or even waxologist who knows what he or she’s performing, or learning the way to do it yourself with a home improvement kit.
Definitely the easiest way to eliminate unwanted hair, salon waxing is acceptable for virtually all parts of the body where hair is prolific, although it can be time-consuming and expensive.
The salon waxing way is easy: warm wax is applied to the areas of the skin in which you want hair removed, in the direction of hair growth. Quick, simple and just temporarily debilitating! Most salons offer several different Kinds of male waxing packages, including:
If you can’t figure out this one, these three words ought to assist: back, sac and crack. Also called the Boyzilian or Guyzilian, it may transform even the hairiest of apes to a rugged, sleek yet sleek Adonis. All hair is eliminated completely, with the exception of a little “landing strip” from the pubic region. It will hurt, but not more than pulling a large older band-aid off a hairy patch of skin.
Similar to the Brazilian, with this form of male genital waxing virtually all the pubic hair is removed – including the landing strip – leaving you as peachy as the day that you were born…
Some men complain of slight irritation for a couple of days, so this might not be a fantastic idea if you need to wear a tight-fitting lawsuit in a sweltering boardroom directly after.
Ripping off your hair against the path of growth reaches the best outcomes – and can also be very painful. Be ready for little red welts the following day, so in the event that you have a hot date you might want to postpone it until mid-week. And if you discover your date actually prefers luxurious chest hair billowing out from your shirt, you are going to be out of luck.
Not what you may think. Waxing the beard or scalp is not recommended, this is principally for the eyebrows, nostril place, nape of the neck and out of the ears. Also great for getting rid of stray hairs onto the face – much better than plucking them off.
Please note that many do-it-yourself home waxing kits are on the market nowadays, so ask around to find one that actually works. Home waxing may make sense if you want to wax the hair off your thighs or for several areas of the facearea. But if you want a Brazilian or something much more, it is far better to pay a visit to a salon than try it yourself.
* Hair that is roughly 1/4 to 1/2 inch long is the perfect length to be waxed. In case you’ve never trimmed your pubic hair before, you may choose to cut it to this period before seeing a salon – so get those out garden shears!
* The only clothes required for male breast augmentation is a set of socks, in case your tootsies get cold. Underwear and tops can get damaged from the wax, so it’s ideal to take them off. If you are the easily embarrassed type, you will be offered a cloth to drape over the components which are not being waxed.
* Be certain that you are the ideal kind of candidate for waxing before you dive in. If you are taking certain acne drugs like Accutane, for example, the skin can be weakened and can actually tear off if waxed. In the same way, those who have diabetes or other conditions like varicose veins might want to prevent waxing since they are more prone to disease as a result.
* If you’re a waxing virgin, you ought to be aware that hair regrowth can be extremely itchy, although the more frequently you wax, the less noticeable this frequent side-effect will wind up. Additionally, be ready for some pain and distress but remember, no pain, no gain.
Waxing isn’t for everybody, and after reading this you will find that being a hairy bastard actually suits you after all. Some men would rather have a simpler do-it-yourself pattern, also invest in clippers or an electric razor, which could also produce a sleek effect. Whatever you decide, just be sure you go with your gut – even though a hairy gut isn’t everyone’s idea of a good time either!